Total Time: I hour • Yield: 8 servings
- 3 egg whites
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. North Prairie Gold Canola Oil
- Gel food coloring: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until frothy, about I minute. Add the cake mix, water, and North Prairie Gold Canola Oil; continue beating for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Divide the cake batter into six separate bowls. Add food coloring into one bowl of batter and stir; add more food coloring, if necessary. Repeat with the remaining colors.
- Scoop spoonful's of batter into the prepared pans, alternating the colors. Use a toothpick to gently swirl the colors for a marbled effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven Until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes clean, about 30-35 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
CALORIES (per serving) 309kcal; FAT 10.5g; SODIUM 446mg;
CARB 49.9g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 4.2g